Health Express Careers
Health Express Urgent Care is a fast growing urgent care system with 4 locations in Northeast Ohio in North Ridgeville, Mayfield Heights, Parma, and Avon Lake Ohio. We are actively hiring healthcare providers and business professionals.
Join the Health Express Urgent Care Team
Here at Health Express Urgent Care, our goal is to provide quality one-on-one medical care and to deliver great experiences for our patients. Health Express values all of its employees and treats them as professional members of the team. We have locations on the East and West side of Cleveland including North Ridgeville, Avon Lake, Mayfield Heights, and Parma, Ohio and we are open 7 days a week.
We are currently hiring for Medical Assistants and Receptionists on our East and West side locations. If you have experience with both, that is a big bonus! Please view our openings below and, if interested, email email@example.com with your resume for consideration.
Health Express Urgent Care has developed a reputation for being the most highly rated Urgent Care in the area. We truly care about our surrounding communities and treat each patient compassionately. We are excited to be expanding. In doing so, we are looking for part or full-time Medical Assistant certified candidates.
Responsibilities of the Medical Assistant:
- Keep up the flow of the office
- Collect data about previous health, medical and surgical history from patients
- Explaining treatment procedures to patients
- Preparing patients for examination
- Assisting the physician during exams
- Collecting and preparing laboratory specimens
- Performing basic laboratory tests
- Clean and maintain instruments and medical equipment
- Collect specimens for lab tests
- Document appropriately within electronic medical records
- Stock exam rooms as needed
- Enter data from monitoring and tracking systems
- Preparing and administering medications as directed by a physician
- Must be able to handle a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to float to other locations if necessary
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends on a rotational basis
- Friendly, compassionate, computer literate candidates a must.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
We are seeking a pleasant and energetic and reliable front desk receptionist to join our growing team at Health Express Urgent Care. We currently have four locations in Parma, Avon Lake, Mayfield Heights and North Ridgeville. We currently are seeking a receptionist that can travel to multiple locations for cross coverage.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality. A customer-oriented approach is essential. The goal is to make guests and patients feel comfortable and valued.
Front Desk duties include:
- Greeting patients, answering phones, taking messages, register and verify patients
- Patient check-in and check-out
- Insurance verification’s and making sure all patient information is put into the computer correctly
- Scanning and uploading patient documents in a timely manner
- Keep up the flow of the office
- Prompt and courteous service
- Computer knowledge
- Must be able to handle a fast-paced environment.
- Must be willing to travel to all locations.
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends on a rotational basis.
- Helpful to have Medical Receptionist background
Friendly, compassionate, computer literate candidates a must. Excellent customer service skills required.