Health Express Urgent Care Careers
Health Express Urgent Care is a fast growing urgent care system with 5 locations in Northeast Ohio in Cleveland, North Ridgeville, Mayfield Heights, Parma, and Avon Lake Ohio.
Join the Health Express Urgent Care Team
Here at Health Express Urgent Care, our goal is to provide quality one-on-one medical care and to deliver great experiences for our patients. Health Express values all of its employees and treats them as professional members of the team. We have locations on the East and West side of Cleveland including North Ridgeville, Avon Lake, Mayfield Heights, and Parma, and Cleveland Ohio and we are open 7 days a week.
We are always looking for compassionate, skilled, and hard working healthcare professionals. If you’d like to be considered for a position with Health Express Urgent Care, submit the form below. Please attach your full professional resume in order to be considered.
X-Ray Technologist or GXMO:
Hiring Immediately For Our Cleveland & Parma Offices!
Health Express Urgent Care has developed a reputation for being the most highly rated Urgent Care in the NE Ohio area. We truly care about our surrounding communities and treat each patient compassionately. We are excited to be expanding! In doing so, we are looking for a part time or full time X-Ray Technologist or GXMO certified candidate who will also perform medical assistant and x-ray duties in Cleveland OH.
**Candidate MUST be CERTIFIED as an RT or GXMO**
Responsibilities of the X-Ray Technician/GXMO:
- Greets and assigns patients with enthusiasm to appropriate rooms.
- Prepares patients for examination by provider by obtaining a medical history and intake of vital signs.
- Prepares exam rooms, including maintenance, sterilization of equipment, and stocking of supplies.
- Assists provider with medical procedures, such as strep tests, flu swabs, injections, UA dips, other applicable office procedures.
- Instructs patients on necessary paperwork and procedures.
- Administration of medications and appliances within the scope of practice and as ordered by the treating provider.
- Maintain proper inventory levels of all medical supplies and track inventory for pharmaceuticals in the center.
- Documents patient care in EMR including correspondence and required reports, maintains logs and records as assigned.
- Operate X-Ray equipment to take radiographic films of designated portions of the body as directed by the physician.
- Collects and prepares specimens for laboratory analysis.
- Exercise good judgment in inventory control standards.
- Welcome patients and visitors into our Care Centers with compassion and provide exceptional customer service.
- Travel to care centers within the designated regions if needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Part-Time or Full-Time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off for full time employees
- Vision insurance
- Urgent Care
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Rotating shift
- Weekend availability
- BLS Certification (Required)
- ARRT or GXMO Certification (Required)